Monday, September 1, 2008

Whose Idea Was It to Play Tag in Cyberspace Anyway?

From My Friend at The Schneider Web

I got Tagged!

Here are some things about me -


I am: a content stay-at-home mom.

I know: a thing or two about raising children.

I have: very little me-time.

I wish: I could go back in time and re-live all of my experiences from childhood until today.

I hate: when the best laid plans go awry (although "hate" is a bit strong. To say that I am "sorely disappointed"....would be more accurate).

I miss: my grandparents; and growing up in the Philippines and Guam.

I fear: I could be doing a better job in the faith formation of my children.

I feel: worrisome about the future.

I hear: the clothes dryer.

I smell: fabric softener.

I crave: time with family.

I search: for the good in everything I do and everyone I meet.

I wonder: what my life would be like today if I had made different choices.

I regret: cleaning up the kitchen instead of playing tennis with my son this afternoon.

I love: God and my family.

I am not: a risk-taker (though I venture outside my comfort zone on occasion).

I believe: in the power of prayer.

I dance: with my children.

I sing: terribly. I hum mostly.

I cry: easily at movies.

I don’t always: iron my clothes.

I fight: against temptation.

I write: for the joy of it; as a hobby.

I win: some.

I lose: some.

I never: take time for granted.

I always: make the bed first thing in the morning.

I confuse: my husband sometimes.

I listen: to my instincts.

I can usually be found: in the kitchen.

I am scared: of snakes, sharks, wild creatures, and poisonous animals & insects.

I need to: be near my children.

I am happy about: having grown up with six brothers and sisters. It was so much fun.

I imagine: Heaven.

2 comments:

Shirin said...

Yeah Michelle! You DO search for the good in everyone around you and that's why the people around you see so much good in YOU! You are terrific...thanks for playing!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle. I finally took the time to visit your blog site. I think it's a cool thing to do especially for someone who likes to write. Now why didn't I think of that?! LOL. It's the first time I've seen pictures of your children. You have a beautiful family and you can see on their faces they are happy so you must be doing something right. As a parent, I guess we all have similar hopes and fears and aspirations for our family. Take care.