Children are an embodiment of joy and innocence. Their joviality reminds us of everything that is good and peaceful in the world. They are our greatest hope for the future.
Through the years, our children have supplied us with a healthy dose of humor and laughter. Here are a few of those precious moments:
Danielle, at age 3, upon receiving a special toy: (Wide-eyed surprise) "I've wanted this my whole life."
Danielle, at age 4: "Arthur got the chicken pox...(pause)...That's from chickens!"
Joseph, inspecting a tube of SPF30 sunscreen: "Mommy, if I put this on twice, will I get SPF 60?"
Mary loves to help in the kitchen. She especially enjoys combining and mixing the ingredients for baked goods. The two of us were making lemon blueberry muffins this morning when I took out a bright orange box (labeled Arm & Hammer). Instantly recognizing the box, Mary exclaimed: "Oh, I know that. Babies can have that soda. It's baby soda."
Before driving off this morning, I put on my ear piece because I was expecting an important phone call on my cell phone from school. At this point, Mary asked: "Mommy, why are you putting on your loosetooth?" (I was in stitches trying to tell her that this device is called a "Bluetooth").
As they say, "Laughter is the best medicine." Hope your day is filled with joy and laughter.
1 comment:
Oh so funny! My favorite came from my eldest once upon a time,
Mommy, Why is Jesus Named Amen?
Post a Comment