For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. Matthew 6:21
Merry Christmas Martin Family! We hope to see more of you and Mary in 2010. Love, Stephanie and Matthew
Such a lovely collage of a beautiful family! God has given you and Dan 3 precious gifts - I know you will ponder them in your heart this happy season.....
Thanks for sharing your beautiful family photos. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for the new year. love, the Zacapas
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Merry Christmas Martin Family! We hope to see more of you and Mary in 2010. Love, Stephanie and Matthew
Such a lovely collage of a beautiful family! God has given you and Dan 3 precious gifts - I know you will ponder them in your heart this happy season.....
Thanks for sharing your beautiful family photos. I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and best wishes for the new year. love, the Zacapas
Post a Comment